Thursday, February 11, 2010

Is it ok to put nail glue on a broken real nail so it doesn't fall off?

My husband and I were rough housing and my thumb nail accidentally cracked half way up my nail. I'm afraid of it falling off and leaving half of a nail and half bare skin. Can I use nail glue?Is it ok to put nail glue on a broken real nail so it doesn't fall off?
Yes, it is ok to use that or superglue, but be sure you disinfect the area first. Otherwise, you may get some nasties growing under there until that area grows past the nail bed.Is it ok to put nail glue on a broken real nail so it doesn't fall off?
Yes, but it won't last long.
I dont see why not.





it doesnt look pretty, so file down the glue and paint over it :D
Yes. It should hold for a little while.
Yea i do it all the time
use super glue

No comments:

Post a Comment