Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Does nail polish remover dissolve super glue?

I cut my nail, and I am looking for something I can use to stick it together that will NOT come off with nail polish remover, because I still want to be able to paint my nails, but I do not want the nail bed to get the remmover on it.Does nail polish remover dissolve super glue?
If the nail polish remover is the regular kind with acetone in it, then yes, it will dissolve super glue. However, if you get the acetone free, you shouldn't have any problems. The acetone free kind was developed for use with artificial nails which use a similar type of glue to attach the fake nail.Does nail polish remover dissolve super glue?
Yes it can.
No, don't do that. I would suggest press on nails instead.
yea but it depends on what type of glue
why don't you try it and find out

No comments:

Post a Comment