Sunday, February 7, 2010

Can i use regular super glue instead of nail glue?

Yes, you can use it. The active ingredient in Super Glue, and other similar glues is the same thing that most nail - if not all, nail glues have in them - Cyanoacrylate (Sometimes Ethyl Cyanoacrylate, which I find to be the stronger of the two). The difference, however, is that most of the brands of glue that are not made specifically for use on nails contain an ingredient which 'etches' whatever surface that it is applied to so it will have better, and stronger adhesion. This doesn't create any problems when used on your nails, but it is a bit harsh on them. Other than that, they are the exact same thing.Can i use regular super glue instead of nail glue?
YES YOU CAN!!


I had ran out of nail glue before and just so happens I was in the middle of doing my nail so I use super glue it worked just like nail glue and the great part is that super glue is cheaper than nail glue. :)Can i use regular super glue instead of nail glue?
NO WAY this willl ruin ur nails and u wont get them off
I have before, nail glue is super glue... I don't see any harm in it. I've seen many nail shops that use krazy glue, so I would think so!
no
I did once and couldn't get the glue off my nails. looked like crap till it finally wore off.

No comments:

Post a Comment