Wednesday, February 10, 2010

I'm 7 weeks pregnant and accidently swallowed some dry artificial nail glue, will the baby be okay?

okay so it might sound silly to some but it is concerning me


I didn't purposely swallow it, I bought some glue on nails from a shop, and when I took them off, some glue was left on my nails.


I have bitten my nails since being 8 years old, a habit I am trying to break. I realised I'd been biting off the nail glue and spat most of it out but I am afraid I may have unknowingly swallowed some.





Will the baby be safe?I'm 7 weeks pregnant and accidently swallowed some dry artificial nail glue, will the baby be okay?
Will be fine. It poses a problem if you sniff et glue as the toxins enter your blood stream- by swallowing the tiny amount you have then there is no danger- your stomach acid would have destroyed it in minutes and it will go nowhere near your baby don't worry xI'm 7 weeks pregnant and accidently swallowed some dry artificial nail glue, will the baby be okay?
your baby will be fine :). if its really worrying you, you could see your doctor, or call your hospital triage number, where u could speak to a midwife over the phone :-)


hope this helped


baby dust to you :-)
Your baby will be absolutely fine. If you sniffed the glue it would be a different matter, but this poses no threat :)





And congratulations!
You can call your local RX or your Dr but youre prob fine.........
baby will be fine x
yes she/he will be fine

No comments:

Post a Comment