Sunday, February 7, 2010

Hey, am panicing my nail glue tube stuck to camera, i pulled it off but a strip of it is still there, help!?

I put it the glue in the same pouch of my bag as the camera and when i got home found the glue attached to my camera screen! i pulled it off and a strip of plastic is stuck to the screen still :( my dad is gonna kill me when he finds out as its a really nice digital camera! any ideas to get it off? would be much appreciated!Hey, am panicing my nail glue tube stuck to camera, i pulled it off but a strip of it is still there, help!?
if you put nail polish remover (acetone) on the screen it will ruin the screen.Hey, am panicing my nail glue tube stuck to camera, i pulled it off but a strip of it is still there, help!?
With the standard warning of ';try a small area first,';


http://www.makingdiyeasier.co.uk/loctite鈥?/a>
What do you use to get rid of nail glue on your nails? use that to clean the screen

No comments:

Post a Comment