Friday, February 5, 2010

I spilled nail (finger nail) glue on my countertop and stainless steel sink how can I get it off safely?

Nail polish remover with acetone will get rid of it, and it won't harm the stainless steel at all. The counter probably won't get messed up either, but you should test a small area first to be sure. Acetone does strip the finish off of wood, and stains unfinished wood, so be careful.I spilled nail (finger nail) glue on my countertop and stainless steel sink how can I get it off safely?
If you check out the Wd-40 website I belive Wd-40 will assist in removing the glue on your counter top.I spilled nail (finger nail) glue on my countertop and stainless steel sink how can I get it off safely?
Acetone
Nail polish remover will take it off but careful on the countertop or it might take the color out of it.. depends on what type of material it is... good luck..
Use acetone to soften glue and then start working at the glue. Brush, scrape, shave, peel, sand or whatever mechanical means is available to work the glue off. Reapply acetone and continue to work at the glue.
  • ie
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment