Thursday, February 11, 2010

I'm black and have braids with nail glue in them and now they are hard to come off any suggestions HELP@!?

I hate this stylist shes not picking up her phone right now but basically she put glue on my braids and its close to my real hair i started to cut the back off and my hair starting to appear really short. I heard acetone helps but is there any other method to take the glue out of your hair??I'm black and have braids with nail glue in them and now they are hard to come off any suggestions HELP@!?
if a licensed stylist used nail glue on your hair, the first thing you should do is report her to the state board and have her license revoked.





second, do nothing. make an appointment with another salon and stylist and have a professional decide what is best. for the health of your hair, you may have to have your hair cut. i am not sure, but i know acetone is bad for caucasian hair, so i would bet it is even worse for ethnic hair. don't mess with it - just get a professional to fix it. it might cost a bit, but it will be fixed the right way.





seriously - the stylist who did that to you should have her license taken away. that's just wrong. sue her for all it costs you to fix the problem. Judge Joe Brown would love this case.I'm black and have braids with nail glue in them and now they are hard to come off any suggestions HELP@!?
I was thinking warmed oil applied to the glued areas, let it set to soften the glue then gently (hopefully) scrape it off your scalp. Olive oil is excellent. You could even cover your head once applied with a cap and add extra heat with a hair dryer.





Another idea, what if you called another hair stylist and maybe they would have ideas or could even help you themselves. You might even find a stylist you liked better that way.





You're wise not putting acetone on your hair and scalp, you would most likely cause worse damage.





Good Luck!
I hope you have someone to help take them out. All you can do is cut just above the glue, then spray with braid release spray.
how in the world did you get nail glue in your hair???
baby oil works for me when i have to reomove my weave tracks when they are glued in.

No comments:

Post a Comment