Sunday, February 7, 2010

How do you get nail glue out of blue jeans without damaging the blue jeans?

take it to the cleaners and have it done for you!How do you get nail glue out of blue jeans without damaging the blue jeans?
try scraping it off with a metal file... grind it down. They do have glue remover but I think it would damage your jeans.





LOL this reminds me of whem my friend was putting on fake nails and and ended up gluing her fingernail to her teeth because there was residue still on it and she held it in place with her teeth.How do you get nail glue out of blue jeans without damaging the blue jeans?
Sorry to say, but it happened to me one time - I went to open the bottle and it spilled all over my leg. I thought maybe washing them a few times with really hot water might possibly dissolve the glue but, it never worked for me. Good luck though.
Acetone. It is found in many nail polish removers and can be purchased in it's ';pure'; form. It should take care of it. See the site below for directions.
Try using acetone, it can dissolve most glues.
Try freezing it. It will make it hard enough to peel it off.

No comments:

Post a Comment