Wednesday, February 10, 2010

What will get nail glue off my fingers?

i got nail glue ALL OVER my fingers! hot water and soap dont seem to work either ive tried that many times! help! and its already hardened so what should i do? scrap it off?What will get nail glue off my fingers?
WD40 will work a charm, also great for grease tooWhat will get nail glue off my fingers?
nail glue remover, what else?
Nail polish remover works everytime.
soak your nails in acetone (you can buy it from a super market, its stocked with nail polish remover). It takes a while, believe me! but it takes all of the nail glue off.
use nail polish remover.....i use it directly but you can also mix it in warm water and soak your fingers for about 10 minutes to remove it....





hope i helped!
Nail Poilsh remover. But make sure it's acetone free!





Add me as a contact





Now asker my question.


Do u think im pretty??

No comments:

Post a Comment