Thursday, February 11, 2010

Nail glue stuck on my psp?

well, the first time i tryed on putting on ';fake nails';. by accidently some glue went on my psp. i am just wondering..





how do i get it off?





thankyou for your time!





dreamer xNail glue stuck on my psp?
Take some lighter fluid (I can't think of any brands off the top of my head, sorry) and dab lightly on a paper towel or rag. Quickly scrub where the glue is, and it should start coming off. Repeat as necessary. Remember, it evaporates fast, and DO NOT PUT DIRECTLY ON YOUR PSP.Nail glue stuck on my psp?
Nail polish remover works but if you get it on the plastic it will remove the shine and color. You may be better off just leaving it there if you do not want a big smudge spot on your psp.
how long ago did this happen


try getting a really fin paint brush and carefuly and i mean CAREFULY brush some paint stripper on to the glue if this doesnt work it should weaken it so u could then try turps
get a cotton bud, put a few drops of tea tree oil and rub:) although it will stink a bit...if not tea tree oil, nail polish remover should work
as ironic as it sounds nail polish works

No comments:

Post a Comment