Sunday, February 7, 2010

I know nail glue is bad for your nails, but what about the sticky tabs for a one off use?

Are the tabs safe to use or do they make your nails thin too? I have to go to a wedding and I cut my long nails short without realizing that I had to go...I don't want to use the glue as I've heard some horror stories...What about the sticky tabs?





Thanks...I know nail glue is bad for your nails, but what about the sticky tabs for a one off use?
The sticky tabs won't damage your nails at all - they don't stick as strongly as other methods and will peal of easily after (that's if they don't fall off before hand!)I know nail glue is bad for your nails, but what about the sticky tabs for a one off use?
Nail glue isn't harmful to your nails....it's just difficult to take off afterward. The tabs work, but the nails can come off easier with the tabs. I recommend the glue over the tabs. Nail glue can be removed by soaking nails in warm water for 10 minutes and gently peeling it off.
  • ie
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment