Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Help how do i remove nail glue from my hair?

ok i got micros like 4-5 months ago and they put nail glue on the end and now i find out that some of the glue actually got on my scalp and the weave is glue to my hair how do i get rid of the nail glue with out takin out or cutting my realn healthy hair.................please help meHelp how do i remove nail glue from my hair?
wow u left your micros in for 4 months. I can't stand when they look old. I usually get mine redone after 1 1/2 months. anyway the acetone should work alone with really steaming hot water to relieve the glue. but I don't think it will work b/c it's been in your head soooooooo long. I am not sure if u can save your head. they shouldn't have glued your hair anyway. they typically stop abot 1/2 cm below where your hair stops. atleast my lady does.Help how do i remove nail glue from my hair?
That is so easy to do. Use melaleuca sol-u-mel.
all you can do is cut off THAT peice of hair
nail glue remover
try finger nail polish remover o rlighter fluid wash out well of course
nail polish remover
I heard that peunut butter gets the job done It works for gum too!
hot water
any kind of oil like baby oil or vegtable.
i'd say look on the glue bottle %26amp; see if it says how to remove the glue if i remember right you use nail polish remover, its the asetate in it that removes it. if that dont work ask ytour beautician.
Try rubbing kinda hard with acetone based nail polish remover, usually works for me. Good luck.

No comments:

Post a Comment