Sunday, February 7, 2010

I got nail glue on my comforter. Its already dry, is there any way i can get it off?

there's usually nothing you do do when its dried (speaking from experience as i am very clumsy!) although you could try nail poilish remover, which is like 50/50 cud come out gr8 or it could be worse than beforeI got nail glue on my comforter. Its already dry, is there any way i can get it off?
Cut it out with pinking shears.I got nail glue on my comforter. Its already dry, is there any way i can get it off?
i dont think there is.


my friend got nail glue on her phone, and even went to a salon, and they couldnt find a solution to get it off.
try wd -40 , spray it and work it around and maybe it will come out/ off
yes thier is one way to get it off! what you do is get a lighter burn the glue 4 15 seconds than get finger nail polish remover and hurry and wipe you probally want the nail polish remover besides you because you to do it pretty fast. it worked on my so please pick as best answer.
Uh, cut off what you can with clippers or something. Then put a towel over the nail glue and go over it with an iron until it gets hot and melts. Then the towel will absorb it. or blowdry it until it melts again and then soak it up with a paper towel.
try alcohol

No comments:

Post a Comment