Thursday, February 11, 2010

How do you get nail glue out of your hair?

well i let a gurl briad my hair and she put the nail glue on the end of the braids but she stopped the briad at the end of my hair and the glue is on my hair now and i dont know wat to do to get tha nail glue out of my hair


i tried asatone but that only change my hair to another hair color so wat else could i use to get the nail glue out my hair where i want be taking to much of my hair outHow do you get nail glue out of your hair?
good luck with this..i have no idea and i am a stylist that have done braids for years...


nail glue is for NAILS..YOU KNOW THIS. now you should have used at least hair glue..you could have used oil to get it out..sorry about this..How do you get nail glue out of your hair?
really really really hot water. my moms a nail tech. and i've done that before when i was little. first take your shower or bath or w/e and then get a washcloth wet and warm it up in the microwave to get it really hot. let the wash cloth completely cover the glue til the washcloth is just warm, not cold! then when your hair is still warm, peel it off. :)
W.t.f.?!!! Don't let this dumb *** chick EVER near your hair! Why the hell did you put nail glue in your in the place?!! Was she trying to make you bald? She obviously doesn't know what she's doing. Go to the beauty supply store and ask for hair bonding glue remover. This might help even though this is used to remove hair glue ou of hair, but it might work you!!! Good luck
cut your hair

No comments:

Post a Comment