Sunday, February 7, 2010

How can i remove nail glue from my hair. help plz?

my friend braided my hair and used nail glue to glue it together. I'm taking my hair down now but the glue won't come out. is it ok if i perm my hair like this? what should i do for the glue to come out without cutting my hair?How can i remove nail glue from my hair. help plz?
I cannot believe you let your friend glue your hair. DO NOT let that happen again. Try nail polish remover but get the non acetone kind. and don't dunk it, just use a make-up pad and kinda rub over and try to gently work the strands free. It may take awhile but it should work. I used to work in an adhesive factory, and we used to work hand cream in, but it was a different type of glue. If the nail polish doesn't work. Try the hand cream before you cut.How can i remove nail glue from my hair. help plz?
I don't know what affects it will have on your hair but acetone nail polish remover usually works to remove nail glue from just about anything.
Nail polish remover and vinegar.
first of all you r crazy for letting syour friend put nail glue in your hair... n second YOU HAVE TO CUT IT!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment