Wednesday, February 10, 2010

I have acrylic nails and one came off. I don't have nail glue right now.. is there any alternative i can use?

just something that'll hold my nail until tomorrow.I have acrylic nails and one came off. I don't have nail glue right now.. is there any alternative i can use?
superglue.I have acrylic nails and one came off. I don't have nail glue right now.. is there any alternative i can use?
if you don't have nail glue you could use caulk for bathrooms. or you could use super glue. be careful, because if its left on to long, your nails can turn a yellowish color from lack of oxygen
um, take a piece of tape, roll it in a circle, and tape it on, not sure if that'll work.
Does it really matter? You could go out, walk into like, CVS, buy some nail glue, and put it on your nail. Wow, genius.

No comments:

Post a Comment