Wednesday, February 10, 2010

I got nail glue in my mouth and a might have swallowed some what will happen am i okay?

I was being stupid getting the nail glue open used my teeth some squirted in my mouth on my Tong and immediately i went and brushed my teeth is this bad am i okay?I got nail glue in my mouth and a might have swallowed some what will happen am i okay?
Small amount will do you no harm, not unless you are super sensitive to it (Allergy).


If you don't feel good, uncomfortable,say this is not a normal feeling then better see a doctor.


Be careful next time ok!I got nail glue in my mouth and a might have swallowed some what will happen am i okay?
If you really think you swallowed some, call the Poison Control Center - 1-800-222-1222. This number will give you your state poison control. Ask them for advice. Since nail glue is equivalent to Super Glue, it's toxic. Not a good idea to be swallowing it.


Good Luck!
your good dnt be scared i do it all the time next time just use sissors okay!?!?! lolz good luck hope this helped

No comments:

Post a Comment