Sunday, February 7, 2010

Can I take nail glue on a plane?

I have small bottle of nail glue. (6ml!) to use to stick on false nails.





I thought it was OK but then loads of people were talking about how you have to be extra careful.





Im going London - Berlin, British Airways.





So:


It it allowed at all?


If so can I take it in my hand luggage or must i check it in?Can I take nail glue on a plane?
Unless you are desperate to use it in flight it's a lot easier to pack it in your main luggage.





The maximum amount of liquid and that includes make up, toothpaste etc is 100ml, and as has been said you need to carry it in a clear plastic bag to be examined.Can I take nail glue on a plane?
Yeah nail glue is fine. How big is it?





6 ml sounds TINY. you just pop it into a see through bag they give to you at the london air port.





I once took contacts (in liquid cases) and they were small so they were fine.

No comments:

Post a Comment