Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Cut my fingernail deep to the base last night w potato peeler? Will nail glue help?

or any good advice? It HURTS!Cut my fingernail deep to the base last night w potato peeler? Will nail glue help?
The best thing to do is to keep it covered until it grows out a little bit...about a week, then apply a coat of Nail Life [found at Sally's Beauty Supply] once a day for 5 days, then remove it and reapply daily again for another 5 days, continuing until the nail has grown past the injured portion.





Nail Life makes your nails stronger, but it's important to remove it every 5 days, because it will tair up your nails, too. I'm afraid that nail glue on it right now would hurt even worse.Cut my fingernail deep to the base last night w potato peeler? Will nail glue help?
Make sure you use a disinfectant as I would be more concerned about infection. The nail will grow back in time.
  • ie
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment