Thursday, February 11, 2010

Artificial nail glue effects?

I know that if you get it wet a lot that fungus can grow and I know what the nails are like after you take them off and whatnot.





But there are myths that the clue can eventually give you some sort of cancer and a lot of other stuff?





I'm really confused and I'd just like to know the actual effects of using acrylic/artificial nail glues so I don't have any fears for the future.Artificial nail glue effects?
No it doesnt give you cancer, they just say it infects your nails. But i dont think it gives you some sort of cancer.





It could be infected cause they don't clean the tools they use on other people.


So i dont know.Artificial nail glue effects?
Well this summer I bought fake nails and put them on and I hated them. They ruined my nails. When I took them off it ripped of part of my original nail because they were so hard to get off and stuck on. They also left a residue on my nails that didn't come off until 3 months later. My advice is: DON'T USE THEM.
  • ie
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment