Tuesday, February 2, 2010

How do I get rid of a blob of nail glue that's under my fake nails after getting them done?

It's gone reaaally hard and I need to know how to remove it without damaging my nail.How do I get rid of a blob of nail glue that's under my fake nails after getting them done?
Go back to the salon that you've had your nails done and ask them to take it off...


If you had your nails done by yourself, take a toothpick a really tiny piece of cotton, dip it into acetone and with PATIENCE slowly go around the glue and tear it off...


It will take at least 20 minutes of patient effort so not to damage your fake nail and manicure.


J.How do I get rid of a blob of nail glue that's under my fake nails after getting them done?
If you get a nail file and rub on top of your nail it should come off. It wont damage your nail.





Alternatively you could try soaking your nails in some nail polish remover and that would work to!

No comments:

Post a Comment