Friday, February 5, 2010

How Do I Get Nail Glue Off Of My Hands?

I was gonna glue back one of my nails, but then all of a sudden glue started gushing out. I ended up throwing it out but now there's dried nail glue on my hands. By the way, it's the glue from the pack of nails you can buy in store, I didn't get them done. I tried washing it off under warm water, but it really didn't work. What do I do??How Do I Get Nail Glue Off Of My Hands?
you could try artificial nail glue remover OR get a bottle of pure acetone.





Put a heating pad on the table, drape a towel over it, (low heat) pour some acetone in a glass bowl (not plastic--it will melt it) stick your hand in and cover with a towel. Rub your fingers over your nails while you're soaking and that will help. Glue isn't as stong a bond as the acrylic, so it won't take as long to soak off as the nails did... Good luck!How Do I Get Nail Glue Off Of My Hands?
nail polish remover
lick it off stupid lol. i love you.
use polish remover with ACETONE
  • ie
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment