Tuesday, February 2, 2010

What will happen if i got nail glue in my mouth on my tongue but washed it out very good?

i got nail glue in my mouth today and on my tongue when i was trying to bite this nail off because it was on backwards Ha.. And as soon as i did i ran to the bathroom and washed it out really really good with lots of water and then i had a drink. I didn't swallow it but im concerned that something will happen. Will i be okay? What will happen?


Please help me, and let me know what i can do please.


thanks for everything guys i appreciate it!What will happen if i got nail glue in my mouth on my tongue but washed it out very good?
No worries! I did this millions of times when I was younger. It felt funny and tasted bad, but life went on as usual and I had no side effects. I just learned not to bite my nails off while the glue's still wet! haha :)What will happen if i got nail glue in my mouth on my tongue but washed it out very good?
Your fine, you did what you could, we our subjected to poisons and toxins every day of our life, no prob. The properties of the glue, are absorbed into yoru body through your nail anyhow, its an approved for nail use, then someone probably has made sure its safe.
I know you will need a magnifying glass, but the label says what to do if ingested.
  • ie
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment