Tuesday, February 2, 2010

What is a good substitute for nail glue?

Don't tell me super glue or anything like that because I'm desperate, and I already thought of that. Thank you if you can give me something. I have the nails and I painted them already and I wish I had time to go look for the right glue or grow my nails, but I don't have more than a couple hours.What is a good substitute for nail glue?
Yep. Cyanoacrylate (superglue, crazyglue, etc.) Nothing else will work. You only have a few hours? Super glue only needs a few seconds... and I'll bet you can buy it at the nearest 7-11, gas station store, etc so it's close by!What is a good substitute for nail glue?
Sorry, but Super Glue is the right answer. Nails are always attached with cycanoacrylate adhesive, AKA superglue. Most drugstores and hardware stores have it.

No comments:

Post a Comment