Tuesday, February 2, 2010

What can I use to glue on fake nails if I don't have nail glue?

Would it be OK to use super glue or any other household glue or could that damage my nails?What can I use to glue on fake nails if I don't have nail glue?
super glue would work but use it under the nail. it will show up on topWhat can I use to glue on fake nails if I don't have nail glue?
DON'T use any other type of glue other than nail adhesive! Crazy glue is an industrial glue. It will deposit unhealthy chemicals into your system and will irriate and and can eat away at your nail plate. The best nail glue you can use is a gel based nail adhesive. This will elimate the runniness of most glues and help against bubbles. You'll get a better hold with gel. It will help prevent fungus which bubbles trap moisture and oil and can grow mold.. yes ewwwww TIP: swipe your nail with polish remover or alcohol to dehydrate your nail before using the glue. This will give you a good hold and remove any dirt, oil, and mositure first ;)
By wasting your time posting this, you could have already been to the store, bought your nail adhesive, and already had your nails on. God provided you with common sense, you just have to use it.
Use superglue I use it to glue on my fake nails! Before you use any glue make sure you take off any other coloured nail varnish and put a clear coat on before!





I hope this helps





polly





x x x
LOL

No comments:

Post a Comment