Friday, February 5, 2010

Nail glue got into my hair, is there anyway besides cutting it that I can get it out?

My beautician convinced me that by adding nail glue to the ends of my extension the braids would hold better, and now it is also connected to my real hair. I am not sure if nail polish remover will damage my hair or not. Any suggestions to how to get the nail glue out without cutting my hair?Nail glue got into my hair, is there anyway besides cutting it that I can get it out?
go to your beautician and ask her.Nail glue got into my hair, is there anyway besides cutting it that I can get it out?
try peanut butter...


my mom swears this will work.


alot of it.


she says its so greasy it will slide the glue right out.


she said when i was a kid i got gum stuck in my hair and thats what she used and it came right out. somone told her about using peanut butter and she thought it was crazy but tried and it worked%26gt; give it a shot...


good luck





ps did u just put glue on the ends?


thats what she meant. it helps hold the ends from coming un done

No comments:

Post a Comment