Friday, February 5, 2010

My dog got a hold of my nail glue and it is all over the bottom of his paw! How can I remove it?

I immediately washed it with warm water and soap.. it didn't work.. maybe I should soak it? I'm don't know if polish remover is safe to use on dog paws.My dog got a hold of my nail glue and it is all over the bottom of his paw! How can I remove it?
You can try olive oil.


The other day I got wax all over my leg and my mom said to try it,l and it worked!My dog got a hold of my nail glue and it is all over the bottom of his paw! How can I remove it?
That happened to my dog too!! only it was a different kind of glue. I used nail polish remover and afterwords i washed her paw really good so she wouldn't lick it and get poisoned. It worked really good but there was still some smudges of glue but it came off in a week. and it was dry glue (the smudges were) good luck!! :)
i dont think i would use alcohol on my dogs feet, try warm water, hopefully it will loosen up so you can pick it off. just watch him so he does not eat it!! i hope this helped! good luck!
Nail polish remover. The kind with acetone in it. Acetone will cut the glue.
try using nail polish remover and then wash his paws thoroughly
How about an adhesive remover? I think Goo Gone works well
try alcohol some people use that to get nail glue off
  • ie
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment