Friday, February 5, 2010

Is it safe to use nail glue for my hair extensions?

?Is it safe to use nail glue for my hair extensions?
Oh no no no.


It'll ruin your hair, and when it comes to taking them out it will be horrible.





When I first started doing mine, a part got loose and I used super glue (which is very similar) and it was impossible to get off of my hair.








If you're set on glueing them in, you can go to Sally's and buy hair glue for 5$.





I recommend you get them sewn in though.Is it safe to use nail glue for my hair extensions?
I wouldn't think so. Nail glue is already hazardous to nails as it is because of harsh chemicals, let alone putting it on your head. The scalp is often very sensitive, so putting nail glue there might do some serious damage. Also, keep in mind what might happen if you try to take them out and it doesn't work...
wth yeah the glue mad for extentions will not ruin your hair. but the ones for your nails you will have to cut the extentions out just put it that way.
no use glue made for hair extensions.
uh, probs not a good idea . .

No comments:

Post a Comment