Friday, February 5, 2010

How do i get nail glue off the top of my fake nail?

Withut getting the nail off i just put them on and i messed up the one really bad by getting the glue oin top :( and ihave some glue under neath and on the sides biut i mainly care about the glue on top how please tell me???How do i get nail glue off the top of my fake nail?
Have you tried nail polish remover? If that doesn't work try simply putting your hand in warm water for a couple of minutes.How do i get nail glue off the top of my fake nail?
One day I did my nails because I was getting ready for this one party with my family. I wanted them to look great!! But when I put them on, one of the nails kept on falling off. So when I got it to finally stay on. It had glue all of the nail, I simply chiped it off. But it took for ever to do!!

Report Abuse



nailpolish remover





http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;鈥?/a>
  • ie
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment