Tuesday, February 2, 2010

How can i get nail glue off of my fingers?

I just put on acrylic tips myself and they are fine but i have go nail glue on my fingers and i would like to know how to take it off, thanks, and its dry if that helps.How can i get nail glue off of my fingers?
hot waterHow can i get nail glue off of my fingers?
The best one? This will not dry your hands like acetones or nail polish removers will do.





Baby oil. That's right. Baby oil. If you do not have that, try cooking oil.





Works for me. I paint and whenever I get it on my face, my skin elsewhere, I use baby oil and it is the safest. Baby oil washes off with soap and water.
You need to get some acrylic glue remover from the chemist. It takes a while to remove, but it works. Leave it on for 5 minutes to soften the glue and then wipe, you will probably have to do several applications to remove it properly.





:)
Nail polish remover.
soak them in pure acetone nail polish remover that you can get at a beauty supply store.
nail varnish remover.
Just dip your hands in nail polish remover for a couple of minutes.
Kep your hands in nail varnish removerxx
  • ie
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment