Friday, February 5, 2010

Does anyone know how to get nail glue off clothes?

I accidently dropped some nail glue on my trousers 8-) can anyone let me know how to get it off without leaving a stain or anything..


Would nail varish remover get it off without leaving a mark?





Thank you!





:)





..xDoes anyone know how to get nail glue off clothes?
nail varnish remover would strip the trousers of their colour like bleach, theres nothing you can do sorryDoes anyone know how to get nail glue off clothes?
spray WD 40 on it and let it soak in. Wipe it off with a cloth after a few minutes. This should solve your problem . Wash it after your done.
You could try starter fluid but you have to be real quick about it. It shouldn't harm your clothes but the concentraed amount of alcohol in it should do the trick.
Goo-gone


Nail polish remover with asatone will take the color out {my sister let me know this when we were younger and she got nail polish on the dress I let her borrow}
Try putting it in the freezer then maybe pick it off.
Glue





Glue can be loosened by saturating the spot with a cloth soaked in vinegar. Good Luck !

No comments:

Post a Comment